Monday 2 June 2008

Another show garden!

Hello again,

Hot on the heals of the successful BUPA garden at the recent 2008 Chelsea Flower Show we are now straight into planning the next show garden at the Hampton Court Flower Show. The esteemed garden designer, Sally Court, has been asked (at rather short notice) to design & build a garden to celebrate the National Year of Reading. The garden is being designed to appeal to the imaginations of children and to trigger an interest in books and reading. Nearer the time, when the designs are finalised, I will update you on Waterwell's plans for the irrigation. & lighting.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I am doing research on Pietro Psaier.Can you help

Simon Sales said...

I can try and help. I am no expert but I like art and have taken an interest in Psaier's work over the last couple of years. What do you want to know?