Thursday 7 January 2010

Winter cycling


Hello again,

It's been a little while since I have blogged and I thought I had better get back into the routine again. 2010 is a new year and the beginning of a new decade and with it comes renewed optimism and enthusiasm for life.

Last year I made two new years resolutions: The first was that as a family we would avoid wasting food as much as possible; for environmental and moral reasons it seemed like a good intention and one which we frequently remind ourselves of, even now. The second was not to make any more new years resolutions because, on the whole, they are overly optimistic, unrealistic and doomed to failure. I managed to stick with this resolution this year.

I thought I'd add an image of the new cycling shirts that I designed for our local cycling club (Berrylands Cycling Club). We were keen to have a "standout" shirt that worked from a safety point of view but was also different and made people smile. We have 26 club members with shirts but this was the first official outing on a very cold Sunday morning and only 5 men braved the elements. Imagine what it will be like when all 26 turn out together!! When it happens I will record it and show you.

Until next time...



1 comment:

Richard said...

The Five Musketeers!
The shirts look great - hope there's plenty of stretch!!